All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Apple-Certified Way to Learn This fully updated Apple-certified guide presents a real-world workflow from raw media to finished project to demonstrate the features of Final Cut Pro X 10.3 and the practical techniques you will use in editing projects. Using professionally acquired media, you'll utilize the same tools and editing techniques used by editors worldwide in this revolutionary editing software. Rewned editor and master trainer Brendan Boykin starts with basic video editing techniques and takes you all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful features. The lessons start as real world as it gets-with an empty application. After downloading the media files, you will be guided through creating a project from scratch to finished draft. The basic workflow and tools are covered in Lessons 1 through 4 where you create a rough cut. The real-world workflow continues through the remaining lessons as you take the basic project and enhance it with a deeper dive into the more advanced Final Cut Pro X 10.3 features, including how to easily import and organize media using metadata, advanced audio design with Roles, stunning effects including 3D titles, and much more. * Downloadable lesson and media files to work sequentially through exercises for hours of hands-on training. * Focused lessons teach concepts and take students step by step through professional, real-world editing scenarios to create a final project. * Chapter review questions summarize what students learn to prepare them for the Apple certification exam. * Web Edition provides full text of the book available online with revised content for significant software updates. The Apple Pro Training Series is both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum of the Apple Training and Certification program. Upon completing the course material in this guide, you can become Apple Certified by passing the certification exam at an Apple Authorized Training Center. To find an Apple Authorized Training Center near you, please visit training.apple.com.
- Author BiographyBrendan Boykin is a trainer, editor, and consultant based in Colorado. With his background in broadcast and corporate video combined with his designation as an Apple Certified Master Trainer, Brendan provides training to post-production, education, and broadcast facilities nationwide. Brendan consults on several books in the Apple Pro Training Series.
- Author(s)Brendan Boykin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/05/2017
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleApple Pro Training
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Weight1008 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.