All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterested in taking your Final Cut skills to the next level? Ready to hook your clients and keep them coming back for more? Then look further than the latest from Final Cut guru Tom Wolsky. Picking up where the intro-level books leave off, Final Cut Pro X Beyond the Basics is brimming with cutting-edge methods that you will reference over and over again. Explained in jargon-free language by a seasoned teacher and digital editor, this full-color workshop features tutorials that provide firsthand experience on the art and technique of editing at an advanced level with Final Cut Pro X, as well as in-depth information and time-saving tips that will allow you to master the application's interface elements, tools, and nuances. Wolsky covers all the bases, including: * Library workflows and collaboration * Metadata customization * Editing techniques for documentary and narrative projects * Using markers and the timeline index * Audio tools * Multicam * Audio and video effects * Color correction, including secondary corrections and isolated color adjustments * Compositing and complex animation An extensive companion website (www.fcpxbook.com) features accompanying tutorial media in FCP libraries and text updates addressing revisions to the software. This is an opportunity you can't afford to miss. Boost the quality of your work and impress any audience with this easy-to-follow, hands-on guide from one of the preeminent Apple trainers in the world today.
- Author BiographyTom Wolsky is the Senior Instructor for the Digital Media Academy. He trains in all levels of Final Cut Pro and is the author of several Final Cut and video production books and online instruction series. His Class on Demand training has won multiple Telly and Horizon Interactive awards, and he trains and consults with teachers, students, and companies around the country. Before teaching, he worked in the film and television industry for more than 40 years as a writer, producer, and technician, as well as an operations manager and producer at ABC News for Good Morning America and World News Now.
- Author(s)Tom Wolsky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Note6 colour tables
- Weight990 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.