All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all die, but how will it happen? Although we all live longer today, people are killed by some strange things, including bingo, bad words, flying cows, eating hair, frozen toilets, laughing and toupees. According to death certificates, there are over 3000 ways to die. In this eye-opening and addictive book, the ways we die are arranged in alphabetical order. Thoroughly researched, with uncanny historical detail, Final Exits is much more than just a trivia book: it is a portrait in words and numbers of human fate.
- Author BiographyMichael Largo has been collecting statistics and information in the way people die for more than a decade. The author of three novels, he lives in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Michael Largo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/09/2015
- Content Note1
- Weight622 g
- Width127 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.