All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Final Payment... Havill takes the reader through an all-terrain investigation to an edge-of-your-seat finale. -Publishers Weekly The action and suspense have been ratcheted up several tches here, but Havill's always-sensitive depictions of human relationships remain the backbone of the series...Havill, by darkening the brew just a bit, has once again found the right shade. -Booklist The rugged Cat Mesa country rth of the village of Posadas is hosting the first annual Posadas 100, a cycle-cross bicycle race that promises to attract more than 140 competitors. Despite eugh injuries during the pre-race practice to promise a spectacular and dangerous event, Undersheriff Estelle Reyes- Guzman has even more pressing concerns on her mind. Someone has been using Jerry Turner's big Cessna 206 and then returning it to its hangar at the Posadas airport. Estelle has worries at home as well. Facing his first public pia recital, her prodigiously talented seven-year-old son is stubbornly refusing to tell anyone what he plans to play, and it's making everyone, including his music teacher, very nervous. The day of the big race brings a tragedy that doesn't look like an accident, and as the investigation continues, puzzling connections emerge deep in Mexico. Steven F. Havill lives with his wife of more than forty years, Kathleen, in New Mexico. He is the author of more than twenty vels set in the American west, taught secondary schools for 25 years, and recently earned an AAS degree in gunsmithing.
- Author BiographySteven F. Havill lives with his wife of more than forty years, Kathleen, in Raton, New Mexico. He is the author of more than twenty novels set in the American west, taught secondary schools for 25 years, and recently earned an AAS degree in gunsmithing.
- Author(s)Steven F. Havill
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.