All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one courageous book. In her bravest turn yet, Cheryl McKay dives into the storm-tossed depths of suffocating anxiety. This unflinchingly honest account is the personal hand of experience...guiding all who would read to still waters. -Susan Rohrer, author THE HOLY SPIRIT: Amazing Power for Everyday People From Cheryl's Journal: Why am I like this? What is wrong with me? Why am I so afraid? I can't control my anxiety; these fears seem to overtake me. Does anyone kw how I feel? No one else has this problem. I am a freak, and I am alone. Where is God in this? Do fear and anxiety rule your life? They used to rule mine. This is the book I was too afraid to write and definitely too afraid to publish. That would mean others could read some of my most private thoughts, pieces of my most difficult and painful journey. Most of my life, I put on a good face, that life is perfect facade. It was a sham. Then I realized I had to face my problems, my past, and my fears if I ever wanted to live a rmal, healthy life. In writing this book, I decided to join the imperfect human race. I wrote it because I needed to heal. Maybe you need to heal, too. Through writing about my story of panic, fear, and seemingly irrational anxieties, I uncovered so much about panic and anxiety disorders, coping techniques, causes of anxiety and fear, soul-searching activities to help unearth the root of anxiety problems, and methods that can bring about healing. After many years of stagnancy, I found hope. God walked me through every step to help me find ways to grow, heal, change, and climb out from under the relentless thumb of anxiety. I can honestly say I am w healed. Are you tired of fighting against your fears? Has panic interrupted your life? Has anxiety stopped you from going after your dreams? I encourage you to read my story and start your soul-searching journey w so you, too, can venture toward peace. * * * Finally Fearless: Journey from Panic to Peace is filled with practical advice, exercises, personal stories, and tangible ways for readers to participate in their healing. Also available: Finally Fearless Workbook for churches, book clubs, and individuals who'd like a hands-on approach to the exercises of this book.
- Author BiographyCheryl McKay is the screenwriter of the award winning film, The Ultimate Gift, and co-author of the ACFW/Carol Award winning novel, Never the Bride. She also wrote the non-fiction version called Finally the Bride: Finding Hope While Waiting. Cheryl keeps her purple pen busy through Purple PenWorks.
- Author(s)Cheryl McKay
- PublisherPurple Penworks
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple Penworks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.