Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a young man can be difficult-resisting temptation, facing challenges at every turn to prove your manhood, and dealing with the torment of your natural desires. Author R. T. Ellis is the first to admit that he didn't always make the best decisions. Here, he shares his lust-filled and hormone-fueled past in raging detail, hoping to inspire others to learn from his mistakes. Acting out of lust instead of using his heart or brain put him in some dangerous situations. Some nearly cost him his life, while others threatened his freedom and future. Often brutally honest, his story takes readers deep into his past adventures-some he himself describes as good, others as bad, and more still as downright disgraceful, degrading, demeaning, and disgusting. At his core, he w kws, is a crippling lack of self-esteem and respect for himself and his sexual partners. Somewhere along the line, the immature boy has grown into an introspective man who needs to share his story. The father of three, R. T. is trying to move beyond the misadventures of his past. It is for his children that he has come face to face with his history; in his story, others may see themselves-and the future that awaits.
- Author(s)R T Ellis
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.