All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wealth of practical experience, both in the construction industry and teaching students, Chris March presents this study of construction management and the major aspects of controlling the building process. Covering the stages from the client's initiation, to the final handover of the building, March includes evidence from those currently working in the industry, and covers the key industry requirements: kwing that in today's market place, those entering the field must be aware of how projects are financed and controlled, and to financially run and maintain a building. Finance and Control for Construction examines the various stages, from development, through the design, to procurement and post-contract processes, and culminates in a discourse on facilities management. This book is written with a down-to-earth approach, with evidence supporting theories and principles, and is a book that students of construction management and related subjects need if they wish to succeed in the field.
- Author BiographyChris March is a graduate from the University of Manchester. He worked for John Laing Construction and later for John Laing Concrete where he became Factory Manager. On entering higher education he worked in both the UK and Hong Kong before joining the University of Salford becoming Senior Lecturer and then the Dean of the Faculty of the Environment. He is a former winner of the Council for Higher Education Construction Industry Partnership Award for Innovation.
- Author(s)Chris March
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.