All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $139.00Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining how finances drive each decision in the real estate development process, this helpful industry guide recognizes the complexities and significant risks of each project and illustrates how to reconcile conflicting elements to ultimately achieve success. A 36-year real estate development veteran, author Charles Long shares the practical information and personal insights that he has gained over the course of his career, and weaves relevant real world examples into the text, helping to clarify the principles necessary to effectively manage a project in today's financial landscape. Ideal both for those starting out in real estate development and experienced professionals who want to learn the theory behind the practice, this book offers a different perspective on making the monetary decisions that are involved in property development projects.
- Author BiographyCharles Long is a developer specializing in mixed-use infill projects. He served for eight years as city manager in Fairfield, California, and is an instructor at the Urban Land Institute's Real Estate School. He lives in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Charles Long
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos, tables & charts
- Weight725 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.