Financial Accounting Building Accounting Knowledge + Sustainabilty Supplement by Paul D. Kimmel, Jerry J. Weygandt, Shirley Carlon, Rosina Mladenovic, Donald E. Kieso, Rosina Mladenovic-McAlpine, Chrisann Palm, Janice Loftus (Multiple copy pack, 2010)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Accounting: Building Accounting Kwledge is a new textbook written for the first financial accounting subject that a student majoring in accounting is required to study. Based on the successful introductory accounting textbook, Accounting: building business skills, this text will provide students and academics with a well written and accessible textbook on the principles of financial accounting, with ample illustrations and applications to business. The text maintains the balance between a ?user' and ?preparer' perspective effectively by integrating real financial information and business decision choices throughout the chapters. Through the use of real company information and financial statements students will quickly appreciate the use of accounting information. The textbook clearly outlines to students how accounting information communicates the financing, operating, and investing activities of a business. The text builds a strong conceptual understanding and develops skills in the application of accounting principles and techniques, providing students with a solid foundation for studying accounting. Now with FREE Bonus supplement Sustainability in Australian Business: Fundamental Principles and Practice.
- Author(s)Chrisann Palm,Donald E. Kieso,Janice Loftus,Jerry J. Weygandt,Paul D. Kimmel,Rosina Mladenovic,Rosina Mladenovic-McAlpine,Shirley Carlon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight2255 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.