All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Financial Accounting and Reporting by John McKeith and Bill Collins has beenfully updated to reflect the latest International Accounting Standards as well as explaining the effects ofexposure drafts in issue. The text takes an uncomplicated, practical approach to intermediate level financialaccounting, offering a manageable way to master the subject one step at a time.
- Author BiographyJohn McKeith is a partner in a firm of Chartered Accountants and a part-time lecturer at the University of Stirling where he teaches Financial Accounting and External Reporting at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Bill Collins is a former Senior Lecturer at the University of Stirling where he previously taught External Reporting at undergraduate level. He is now a part-time lecturer at the University of Glasgow where he teaches Financial Accounting to Postgraduates and Financial Reporting to Masters students.
- Author(s)Bill Collins,John McKeith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.