Financial Accounting by J. David Spiceland, Wayne M. Thomas, Don Herrmann (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $476.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $175.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionDon't you love those moments in your course when students are fully engaged? When the Aha! revelations are bursting like fireworks? David Spiceland, Wayne Thomas, and Don Herrmann have developed a unique set of materials based directly on their collective years in the classroom. They've brought together best practices like highlighting common mistakes, offering frequent let's review exercises, integrating the course with a running continuing problem, demonstrating the relevance of the course with real-world companies and decision analysis, and communicating it all in a student - friendly conversational writing style. After the proven success of the first three editions of Financial Accounting, we are confident that the fourth edition will t only motivate, engage, and challenge students - it will illuminate the financial accounting course like never before.
- Author BiographyDavid Spiceland is professor of accounting at the University of Memphis, where he teaches intermediate accounting and other financial accounting courses at the undergraduate and master's levels. He received his BS degree in finance from the University of Tennessee, his MBA from Southern Illinois University, and his PhD in accounting from the University of Arkansas. Wayne Thomas is the John T. Steed Chair in Accounting at the University of Oklahoma, where he teaches Introductory Financial Accounting to nearly 600 students per year. He received his bachelor's degree in accounting from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, and his master's and PhD in accounting from Oklahoma State University. Don Herrmann is the Arthur Andersen Professor of Accounting at Oklahoma State University where he teaches financial accounting, intermediate accounting, and a doctoral-level course in financial accounting research. He received his bachelor's degree in business from John Brown University, his master's degree in accounting from Kansas State University, and his PhD in accounting from Oklahoma State University.
- Author(s)Don Herrmann,J. David Spiceland,Wayne M. Thomas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1634 g
- Width226 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.