All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the financial crime policies adopted by the international community and how these have been implemented in the United Kingdom and the United States of America. Nicholas Ryder also considers the appropriateness of confiscation and forfeiture of the proceeds of crime as well as the financial crime agencies in both jurisdictions and the effectiveness of their sentencing policies towards financial crime. The author recommends a 'model financial crime policy' based on a detailed analysis of the measures discussed in this book. Financial Crime in the 21st Century is aimed at those specializing in the fields of: international financial crime, commercial fraud, corporate and financial crime, money laundering and white-collar crime, amongst others. It is also of great use to undergraduate and postgraduate students undertaking modules within these areas.
- Author BiographyNicholas Ryder, University of the West of England, UK
- Author(s)Nicholas Ryder
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.