All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent global ecomic crisis has drawn a spotlight on the world of finance. Financial exchanges are changing, and this insightful, new book examines the manner and reasons for these changes. Financial Exchanges: A Comparative Approach offers an in-depth analysis of this sector. Surveying thirty different financial exchanges, including stock, derivative, commodity and offshore exchanges, this book examines the challenges they face and the ways in which they are adapting. The book includes a pertinent chapter on the dominance of derivatives, examining a number of derivative exchanges in detail. Taking in a host of international exchange powerhouses, including those in Hong Kong, Shanghai, London, New York and the Persian Gulf, this book will benefit students taking courses on financial markets and institutions, as well as professionals interested in international financial markets.
- Author BiographyFrancis A. Lees is Professor of Economics and Finance at the College of Business Administration at St. John's University, New York, USA.
- Author(s)Francis A. Lees
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, 111 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.