All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionLearn what to expect and what's expected as an expert witness Serving as a financial expert witness or consultant in lawsuits is a stressful, challenging, and tough business. In Financial Expert Witness Communication: A Practical Guide to Reporting and Testimony, financial forensic expert Bradley J. Preber leverages more than 30 years of experience to create a practical guide for financial expert witnesses as they face litigation reporting and testimony. Financial Expert Witness Communication covers all areas of financial litigation including accounting, financial forensics, forensic techlogy, and damages all from the point of view of an expert witness. The book is especially helpful for those who expect to be formally designated as an expert witness; however, it is also appropriate for financial forensic accountants, litigation consultants, and attorneys as they navigate the unique playing field of the financial litigation process. This book gives financial experts strategies to defend the analysis, conclusions, and expert opinions they have at their disposal. It also provides thorough explanations of compliance, data limitations, and due diligence as well as how to handle demanding legal counsel, with a goal of better preparing them for the entire legal process. The book is part of the Wiley Corporate F&A Series and was created as an educational resource for nattorney financial experts involved with U.S.-based civil litigation or alternative dispute resolution proceedings. It takes a well-rounded approach by including special chapters on such concepts as retention, privilege, responsibilities, ethics, and testimony, all written by a nationally recognized expert. As a bonus, the companion website presents an additional expert witness case study and guidelines for fulfilling an expert witness role.
- Author BiographyBRADLEY J. PREBER, CPA, CFF, CFE, is the National Managing Partner of Grant Thornton LLP s Forensic and Valuation Services Practice. With more than 30 years experience, he has prepared numerous expert reports as an accounting, financial, fraud, and/or damage expert and has testified in federal court and state courts. Preber is the primary author of the AICPA s Introduction to Civil Litigation Services, and he has instructed National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA) programs.
- Author(s)Bradley J. Preber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.