All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent crisis has redrawn attention to financial globalization. Dilip Das examines under what circumstances it can be welfare-enhancing and lead to rapid ecomic growth. Written in an accessible style, the book gives the latest insights on the topic.
- Author BiographyDILIP K. DAS is Deputy Director of Asia Institute, SolBridge International School of Business, Woosong University, South Korea. He has worked for several world-class business schools, including INSEAD, France, and Graduate School of Business, Sydney University and International Management Institute, India.
- Author(s)Dilip K. Das
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.