All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.15
- AU $15.84Trending at AU $20.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) is engaged in a variety of initiatives to ensure that our mission as administrator of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) is carried out in the most efficient and effective manner possible. In furtherance of these goals, FinCEN initiated an outreach effort in 2009 to money services businesses (MSBs), as part of a broader, ongoing effort to meet with representatives from a variety of industries that fall under BSA regulatory requirements. This outreach also assists in FinCEN's ongoing work with the financial industry as financial institutions strive to comply with their responsibility to focus their efforts, consistent with risks, to report certain financial information and suspicious activities to FinCEN, as well as our responsibility to ensure this useful information is made available to law enforcement, as appropriate.
- Author(s)Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.