All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionRequiring only a background in high school algebra, Kaminsky's Financial Literacy: Introduction to the Mathematics of Interest, Annuities, and Insurance uses an invative approach in order to make today's college student literate in such financial matters as loans, pensions, and insurance. Included are hundreds of examples and solved problems, as well as several hundred exercises backed up by a solutions manual.
- Author BiographyKenneth Kaminsky received his Ph.D. in applied and mathematical statistics from Rutgers University and has since taught at universities in Sweden and the United States. He is currently a professor in the Department of Mathematics at Augsburg College. Some of his mathematical and other cartoons can be seen at www.mathcartoons.com.
- Author(s)Kenneth Kaminsky
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.