All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough financial management is a highly effective means of implementing key policies in health services, it tends to get little attention, being seen as a necessary but unglamorous area of management. This book shows how health care policies and programmes to promote the health of the public can be supported through financial management techniques. No formal understanding of financial systems is necessary since the book begins with the basics of costings and then goes on to examine accounting systems. The book enables the reader to understand financial performance, examine and confidently discuss financial matters, and apply the concepts in their own organization. This book examines: management accounting; financial accounting; and financial control and information systems. Series Editors: Rosalind Plowman and Nicki Thorogood.
- Author BiographyReinhold Gruen is a Senior Honorary Lecturer at the Department of Public Health and Policy of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and Anne Howarth is a freelance consultant.
- Author(s)Ann Howarth,Reinhold Gruen
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.