All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for undergraduate and graduate students of finance, ecomics and business, the third edition of Financial Markets and Institutions provides a fresh analysis of the European financial system. Combining theory, data and policy, this successful textbook examines and explains financial markets, financial infrastructures, financial institutions and the challenges of financial supervision and competition policy. The third edition features greater discussion of the financial and euro crises, including extensive analysis of their causes and impact, as well as their remedies. New material covers unconventional monetary policies, the Banking Union, the Basel 3 capital adequacy framework for banking supervision, macroprudential policies and state aid control applied to banks. The new edition also features wider international coverage, with greater emphasis on comparisons with countries outside the European Union. Visit the companion website at www.cambridge.org/de_Haan3e for password-protected PowerPoint lecture slides, solutions, figures and tables for instructors, and exercises for students.
- Author BiographyJakob de Haan is Head of Research of De Nederlandsche Bank and Professor of Political Economy at the University of Groningen. Sander Oosterloo is Deputy Head of Financial Stability at the Netherlands Ministry of Finance. Dirk Schoenmaker is Dean of the Duisenberg School of Finance, Amsterdam, and Professor of Finance, Banking, and Insurance at the VU University Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Dirk Schoenmaker,Jakob de Haan,Sander Oosterloo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note121 b/w illus. 57 tables
- Weight1100 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.