Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionConsumers are increasingly turning for help to financial planners--individuals who help clients meet their financial goals by providing assistance with such things as selecting investments and insurance products, and managing tax and estate planning. This book examines how financial planners, investment advisers and broker-dealers are regulated and overseen at the federal and state levels; what is kwn about the effectiveness of this regulation; and the advantages and disadvantages of alternative regulatory approaches.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGraham S. Crawford,Taylor Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.