Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpond-aus
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.00+ postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by salviamn
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Planning has been thoroughly revised to reflect the legislative and regulatory changes that affect the Australian financial planning industry. This new edition considers a number of reforms introduced as a consequence of the global financial crisis and the Henry Review on taxation reform. The text continues to present a comprehensive introduction to financial planning decisions, services and products, risk management and the importance of long term strategic financial planning and life-long management. The text is the new edition of what was previously titled Personal Finance which has been a market leading textbook in the area of financial planning for 10 years. As more and more Australians look to financial planners for information and guidance on investment opportunities, and short-term and long-term financial planning goals, this new edition reflects the financial planning industry need to ensure that its members are accredited and comply with industry recognised professional and ethical skills.
- Author BiographyWARREN McKEOWN was the Senior Lecturer and Course Director of Financial Planning at RMIT University for 11 years where he devised and taught the range of fi nancial planning subjects in the undergraduate Financial Planning degree program and also subjects in the Masters of Financial Planning program. He is currently a Teaching Fellow in Financial Accounting at the University of Melbourne. He has degrees in economics and education and a business master's degree by research. He has 22 years experience in fi nancial planning as a Chartered Accountant and as a Certifi ed Financial Planner. He maintains a small client base to ensure that his financial planning skills are up to date. Warren prepared materials and presented workshops in fi nancial planning for the Personal Financial Planning and Superannuation segment of the CPA program for over 10 years. He was also a panel member of the Financial Industry Complaints Service (now Financial Ombudsman Service) and currently is a subject expert for the Ethics, Professionalism and Compliance module of the FPA's CFP program. MARC OLYNYK is a Senior Lecturer in Financial Planning within the School of Economics and Finance at La Trobe University and has a signifi cant amount of experience working in a number of different positions within both academia and industry in the areas of superannuation and retirement planning, financial planning and accounting. Marc is currently responsible for coordinating the undergraduate and postgraduate fi nancial planning discipline at La Trobe University. Marc is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and the Financial Planning Association of Australia. He was previously a member of the Advisory Panel of the Personal Financial Planning and Superannuation segment of the CPA program and has been a regular contributor of examination questions in financial planning to both the CPA and the FPA. MIKE KERRY is currently a Director of DeakinPrime. Prior to joining DeakinPrime he was a Senior Lecturer in Financial Planning in the Faculty of Business and Law at Deakin University. Mike has been instrumental in the development and growth of both the undergraduate and postgraduate Financial Planning programs at Deakin University. He has also been extensively involved in the development of fi nancial planning curricula for the university's commercial clients. Mike's research interests include retirement planning and the use of computer-based technology to enhance planner-client communication. Mike has a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Finance (Honours) from the University of Melbourne. Mike is also a Fellow of the Certified Practising Accountants of Australia and a Financial Planning Specialist.
- Author(s)Diana J. Beal,Marc Olynyk,Mike Kerry,Warren McKeown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationQueensland
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Weight1200 g
- Edition Statement5th edition
Most relevant reviews
- 1104143546@dele...13 Mar, 2013by
This is worth the money paid, and exactly what was needed
This product is the correct one for the unit I am doing. It follows what the lecturer needs and is very helpful
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.