Financial Planning in Australia: Advice and Wealth Management by Roger Juchau, Sharon Taylor (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $139.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $129.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by kimmyngo55
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Planning in Australia: Advice and Wealth Management is an essential resource for all future and practising financial planners and is prescribed by ASIC RG 146 compliance courses. Combining the kwledge of a team of leading academics and practitioners in relation to financial planning, this latest edition provides students and practitioners with a comprehensive overview of the financial advisory and planning processes as well as insight into the practical applications of the process. It includes a review of the current financial environment, updates on legislative changes and proposals as well as updates on rates applying to superannuation, taxation and social security. This text also provides practical advice for emerging professionals and a comprehensive suite of online learning materials for students and lecturers.
- Author(s)Roger Juchau,Sharon Taylor
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Edition Statement7th edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.