All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionTake the risk out of financial risk management Written by bestselling author and past winner of the GARP Award's Risk Manager of the Year, Aaron Brown, Financial Risk Management For Dummies offers thorough and accessible guidance on successfully managing and controlling financial risk within your company. Through easy-to-follow instruction, you'll find out how to manage risk, firstly by understanding it, and then by taking control of it. Plus, you'll discover how to measure and value financial risk, set limits, stop losses, control drawdowns and hedge bets. Financial risk management uses financial instruments to manage exposure to risk within firms, large and small particularly credit risk and market risk. From managing and measuring risk to working in financial institutions and kwing how to communicate risk to your company and clients, Financial Risk Management For Dummies makes it easy to make sense of the management of risk when working in various different financial institutions and concludes by covering the topic of how to communicate risk how to report it properly and how to deal with and comply with all of the regulations. * Covers managing risk and working as a financial risk manager * Provides everything you need to kw about measuring financial risk * Walks you through working in financial institutions * Demonstrates how to communicate risk If you work in the financial sector and want to make financial risk management your mission, you've come to the right place!
- Author BiographyAaron Brown is managing director and risk manager at AQR Capital Management and the 2011 GARP Risk Manager of the Year. He wrote Red-Blooded Risk and The Poker Face of Wall Street. He was named Financial Educator of the Year by the readers of Wilmott Magazine and his website won a Forbes Best of the Web award for Theory and Practice of Investing.
- Author(s)Aaron Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.