Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionAn old adage says: numbers dont lie. But how do you kw if they do lie? How is an investor supposed to kw when a company is misleading its shareholders with false financial statements? 'Financial Self-Defense' outlines the manipulations and shenanigans embedded within financial information, from annual reports to investor prospectuses. Investors need to kw what the tricks and sleights of hand are or could be. This highly readable book explains how companies alter their financial statements and the other practices used to pull one over on shareholders. The book will appeal to both vice investors and seasoned professionals. Industry practitioners will d in appreciation as they recognise some of the gray-area techniques used to manipulate information with timing and spin. Professional fraudsters may regret this publication. It also contains a financial sucker test that identifies individual gullibility as a lead-in to financial disaster. You cant afford to miss this book.
- Author(s)George Gutowski
- PublisherInsomniac Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintInsomniac Press
- Weight241 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.