All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial Statement Analysis Simplified translates the accounting language of financial statements into clear, easy-to-understand terms that anyone who needs to make well-informed financial decisions quickly will appreciate. This book will show you how to: - Scan a financial report and pick out the numbers that matter - Evaluate a company's ability to repay its debts on time - Detect problems while there is still time to take action Discover how: - Investors can increase the yield on their investments - Lenders can save thousands in bad debt - Managers can earn better returns for their company
- Author(s)Mike Morley
- PublisherNixon-Carre Ltd.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNixon-Carre Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.