All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionTwo of the most important aspects of good money management are the time-value of money and its associated compounding and the true concept of credit. Financial Success for Young Adults and Recent Graduates explains these issues at length, provides case studies, and also addresses: paying for college; insurance; retirement benefits; savings and investment options; and obtaining and managing credit loans.
- Author BiographyJanet C. Arrowood develops training materials for financial advisors and has previously worked as a financial advisor. She is the author of numerous financial and educational books and articles for both investors and professional advisors.
- Author(s)Janet C. Arrowood
- Date of Publication28/05/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight1221 g
- Width221 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.