All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and practical guide to investment trusts. These investment vehicles have been underused by investors in the past, but that is set to change w that the Retail Distribution Review has banned commissions and put investment trusts on a level playing field. The book explains what investment trusts are and focuses on how to construct and run a trust portfolio. It offers investors, both experienced and vice, a concise and jargon free guide to these lucrative investment vehicles.
- Author BiographyJohn Baron has used investment trusts in both a private and professional capacity for over 30 years. On leaving the Army, he entered the City as a fund manager running a range of portfolios for private clients and charities. He was a Director of Henderson Private Clients, and then a Director of Rothschild Asset Management having been approached to run their private client core UK equity portfolio. He is best known to readers of the FT's Investor Chronicle magazine for having successfully run two live investment trust portfolios as measured by their appropriate APCIMs Growth and Income benchmarks. He also speaks at investment seminars On entering politics, John has sat on the other side of the fence helping charities monitor their fund managers. He remains a member of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Management.
- Author(s)John C. Baron
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFT Publishing International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.