Financial Turmoil in Europe and the United States: Essays by George Soros (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dire ecomic situation we find ourselves in is t a result of ecomic forces alone, but of the policies pursued, and t pursued, by world leaders. In this collection of his recent writings on the global financial situation, George Soros presents his views and analysis of key ecomic policy choices leading up to, during, and following the financial crisis of 2008-2009. Soros explores domestic and international policy choices like how to manage the (then) potential implosion of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, deploying measures to stem global contagion from the sub-prime crisis, alternative options on bailing out lesser developed countries and why this was vital, the structural problems of European ecomic management, and more. Financial Turmoil in Europe and the United States elegantly distills the choices at hand, and takes the reader on a journey of real time ecomic policy work and experimentation.
- Author BiographyGeorge Soros is chairman of Soros Fund Management and is the founder of a global network of foundations dedicated to supporting open societies. He is the author of several best-selling books including The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Crash of 2008 The Crisis of Global Capitalism The Bubble of American Supremacy Underwriting Democracy and The Age of Fallibility. He was born in Budapest and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)George Soros
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.