Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe financing of invations is observed through a systemic perspective using the framework of national systems of invation (NSI), corporate governance and the financial system. They are all together influenced by culture and social capital. After the literature on ecomics of invation, theory of the firm and financial theory is reviewed the financing of invations is conceptualised by putting the firm with its invative performance in focus. The concept is then applied to the empirical qualitative and quantitative analysis that covers NSIs and cases of high-techlogy small and medium-sized enterprises in Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia.
- Author BiographyVladimir Cvijanovic works at the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb. His research interests include institutional economics, economics of innovation, cognitive capitalism, and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Vladimir Cvijanovic
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSozio-oekonomische Perspektiven in Suedosteuropa / Socio-Economic Perspectives in South-Eastern Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.