Financing Long-Term Care in Europe: Institutions, Markets and Models by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $197.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $112.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionForecasts predict that those in need of long-term care in Europe will double in the next 50 years. This book offers a full understanding of the institutional responses and mechanisms in place to finance old age and provides analysis of demand and supply factors underpinning the development of financial instruments to cover long-term care in Europe.
- Author BiographyBEA CANTILLON University of Antwerp, Belgium FRANCESCA COLOMBO Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, France ADELINA COMAS-HERRERA London School of Economics and Political Science, UK JOANNA GEERT Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium CRISTIANO GORI London School of Economics and Political Science, UK TOR IVERSEN University of Oslo, Norway MARTIN KARLSSON Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Germany SIMONE KRUMMAKER Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany ANNE LAFERRERE INSEE and CREST Paris, France PIERRE-YVES LE CORRE Swiss Re Europe SA, France NINKE MUSSCHE University of Antwerp, Belgium HENNING OIEN University of Oslo, Norway AUGUST OSTERLE Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria PIERRE PESTIEAU CORE, Universite Catholique de Louvain, CREPP, University of Liege, Belgium and Paris School of Economics, France LINDA PICKARD London School of Economics and Political Science, UK MANUEL PLISSON Chaire 'Risques et Chances de la transition demographique' Paris Dauphine University LEDA-LEGOS, France GREGORY PONTHIERE Paris School of Economics and Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France SEBASTIAN REDDEMANN Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany SILVINA SANTANA University of Aveiro, Portugal ULRIKE SCHNEIDER Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria BIRGIT TRUKESCHITZ Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria FREDERIK T. SCHUT Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands BERNARD VAN DEN BERG University of York, United Kingdom FRANCE WEAVER University of Geneva, Switzerland PETER WILLEME Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium RAPHAEL WITTENBERG London School of Economics and Political Science, UK ANDY ZUCHANDKE Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight661 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byChristophe Courbage,Joan Costa-Font
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.