All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFinancing the End-to-End Supply Chain provides readers with a real insight into the increasingly important area of supply chain finance. It demonstrates the importance of the strategic relationship between the physical supply of goods and services and the associated financial flows. The book provides a clear introduction, demonstrating the importance of the strategic relationship between supply chain and financial communities within an organization. It contains vital information on how supply chain finance is operationalised and put into place. It is written in a user-friendly style, starting with the purchasing function, and linking together treasury, banking, supply chain, systems, IT, and key stakeholders. Financing the End-to-End Supply Chain will help senior supply chain and procurement practitioners to build collaboration, improve relationships and enhance trust between supply chain partners. With its combination of theory and practice it tackles vital issues including physical, information and financial flows, and tailoring supply chain finance to individual organisations' circumstances. Recognising that supply chain finance means different things in different countries, the authors also consider various initiatives to harmonize and develop cross-border financing from the World Bank and other institutions, as well as including an agenda for national and international policy makers. Financing the End-to-End Supply Chain offers a mix of academic and industrial expertise and is written by three authors who are experts in the field. The book contains ground-breaking research and data from the Cranfield School of Management.
- Author BiographySimon Templar is a qualified accountant with twenty years' industry experience as well as a lecturer on supply chain and procurement MSc's in Cranfield. Erik Hofmann is Head of Supply Chain Finance-Lab at the University of St Gallen in Switzerland. He is also Chair of Logistics Management (LOG-HSG). Charles Findlay is an experienced Business Strategy, Supply Chain and Procurement consultant and Founder at International Supply Chain Finance Community.
- Author(s)Charles Findlay,Erik Hofmann,Simon Templar
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.