Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody kws deciding what to do after high school can be tough, especially when: your Year 12 results weren't what you'd hoped for; you have clue what you want to do with The Rest of Your Life; your parents are obsessed with you studying law/accounting/puppetry despite the fact you'd rather, well, gnaw off your own arm. So how do you get through it? Bestselling author Rebecca Sparrow is back to share the advice she wished someone had told her when she left school. Like how to decide if your dream is really a career or just a hobby. Or how to find a mentor and deal with your first workplace humiliation. And why being a 'people pleaser' is a fast track to misery. If you loved Find Your Tribe (and 9 Other Things I Wish I'd Kwn in High School), this book is the guide to help you find your feet.
- Author BiographyRebecca Sparrow was born in 1972 and lives in Brisbane. She holds a Bachelor of Business (Communication) from the Queensland University of Technology. Over the past twenty years Rebecca has earned a living selling touch lamps, working as a nanny, a travel writer, a television publicist, a marketing executive, a magazine editor, a newspaper columnist and a secret shopper (once). Rebecca's first novel, The Girl Most Likely, was published in March 2003. It spent 16 consecutive weeks in the Queensland Top Ten and was a joint winner for the citywide One Book One Brisbane reading campaign. Rebecca's second novel, The Year Nick McGowan Came To Stay was published in May 2006 and a year later premiered as a stage play at La Boite Theatre in Brisbane. In her spare time Rebecca works voluntarily with War Child Australia, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing immediate, effective and sustainable aid to children affected by war.
- Author(s)Rebecca Sparrow
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight182 g
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.