Find Your Inner Red Shoes: Step Into Your Own Style of Success by Mariela Dabbah (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description<b>ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO ADVANCE IN YOUR CAREER?HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS? </b> In <i>Find Your Inner Red Shoes</i>, bestselling author, motivational speaker and founder of the Red Shoe Movement, Mariela Dabbah teaches us that personal and professional success is a journey and t a destination point. In fact, it s only by discovering ourselves and what gives us greatest satisfaction that we can defne what success means for each one ofus. Based on Dabbah s own life and thorough research, as well as the careers of dozens of other successful women, this book will help you fulfll your goals whatever you decide those to be. Chapter by chapter you ll identify your strengths as well as the areas in which you might need to make adjustments to advance in the professional world. Dabbah will also show you how to break free from any childhood fears or family pressures that may be holding you back. Only when you recognize who you are can you then tap into your passion and personal style and triumph in today s competitive global market. So go head, slip on those red heels (or flats!) and empower yourself, and other women, by joining the Red Shoe Movement. Only you can walk in your shoes down that shiny path toward success and this book is the perfect companion. Includes exclusive interviews with: SOLEDAD O BRIENMARIA CELESTE ARRARASIVONNE BAKICAROLINA BAYONNORA BULNESANNA MARIA CHAVEZREMEDIOS DIAZ OLIVERNANCY DUBUCELENA ROGERMARIA ELENA SALINASROSELYN SANCHEZCRISTINA SARALEGUI
- Author BiographyBorn in Argentina, Mariela Dabbah is an award-winning best-selling author, thought-leader, corporate consultant, and media contributor on issues of education, career development and empowerment with a focus on Latinos. She s asought-after international speaker and corporate trainer who has inspired diverse audiences to take the steps needed tofulfill their dreams. Dabbah is a frequent guest on CNN, Univision, Telemundo, Fox News, and all the major Englishand Spanish networks. In 2009 she created <i>Latinos in College, </i> a nonprofit organization to help Latino students in the U.S. find everything they need to succeed in college. In 2012, after the publication of the Spanish-language edition of this book, she launchedthe <b>Red Shoe Movement, </b> an initiative that encourages women to wear red shoes to work on Tuesdays to signal theirsupport for other women s career advancement. The goal is to move the needle on female representation at the highestlevels of all types of organizations. Aside from having published six books of nonfiction, Dabbah is also a fiction writer whose stories have been publishedin literary magazines and online. Her first book of short stories Cuentos de Nuevos Aires y Buena York (Metafrasta, 2006) has received wide public and critical acclaim and her first novel will be published soon. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Mariela Dabbah
- PublisherC.A. Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC.A. Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.