All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionChoose your mode of transport and set off on an adventure that will take you all the way across the city. Can you navigate huge roundabouts with sleeping sea dragons, or cross bridges guarded by gorillas? Negotiate pesky road obstructions by solving the maths problems correctly. Pick up hidden objects, collect bonus points, and use your mapping skills to zoom backwards and forwards through the book. Incredibly busy and colourful artwork will delight young children, and once they reach their objective, readers can absorb themselves in all sorts of bonus maths activities.
- Author BiographyPaul Boston studied illustration and sequential design at Brighton University. He lists his inspirations as 1950's children's books, antique maps and diagrams, 17th Century engravings, Gothic art and Japanese prints, to name just a few. Paul creates all his artwork with his trusted ballpoint pen, which he then scans and brings to life on his computer. Paul's charming depictions of people and places have been commissioned for global advertising campaigns, publishing projects and editorial commissions.
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication17/10/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleFind Your Way
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width230 mm
- Height297 mm
- Artist(s)Paul Boston
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.