Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMaybe you are scared. Perhaps you're coming out of a long term relationship with a painful ending. Maybe it's been years, even decades, since you were single and alone. You don't look like you did the last time you were dating. Maybe you've gained a few pounds; your look may be out of style. Perhaps you worry that you are too old, or that you have let your appearance go. The singles' world is a foreign country, and seems more like a war zone than a vacation at the beach. Or maybe you've had a series of false starts and have never made it to the altar. You're attractive, in good shape; you've taken care of yourself. But you are used to the single life, and comfortable - maybe too comfortable - and you are starting to wonder if you will ever find the safe, secure, long-term relationship you have dreamed of. If any of this describes you, then Romance Coach Kathryn Lord's book Find a Sweetheart Soon! Your Love Trip Planner for Women is just what you need. A psychotherapist for over 35 years and Romance Coach since 2002, Kathryn kws the single woman's dilemma inside and out. In 1998, single again at 48, she timorously ventured into the then brand new world of Internet dating. With help at all (there was ne then) and basically terrified, Kathryn found the love she was looking for, though acquiring some bumps and bruises along the way. Kathryn Lord has made it her life's work to help other singles find the love they are yearning for, with less pain and agony than she went through. Find a Sweetheart Soon! is her first book, designed to help women get ready for the search. Let Kathryn lead you through deciding whether you really want to do this anyway, through building momentum, tidying up inside and out, dealing with your worst secrets, and avoiding obstacles and pot holes. You've got a friend.
- Author BiographyBorn in far northern Maine where more things were cold than the weather, Kathryn Lord has eased southward, first building her own house on a mid-coast Maine island. One winter trip to Florida was all it took for her to realize what Februarys without snow could be like. Kathryn has been based in the South ever since, though now she and husband Drew spend as many months back on that Maine island as they can. Kathryn Lord has been curious about relationships and love most of her life. She has watched, studied, and helped those looking for love for over 35 years. A mental health profession since 1977, Kathryn reinvented herself as perhaps the first Romance Coach. She built an active website www.Find-a-Sweetheart.com and has published a free enewsletter *eMAIL to eMATE* twice monthly since 2002.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lord
- PublisherSunset House Publications
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunset House Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.