All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Talmud--an ancient and seminal text central to Rabbinic Judaism--is the focal point of this reference book. With more than 6,000 entries, this book serves as a path finder for those interested in the Talmud and a useful tool for scholars when searching for a particular Talmudic subject. The book also contains stories, anecdotes, and sayings recorded in the Talmud while placing an emphasis on topics of ethics, morality, charity, decency, and proper conduct.
- Author BiographyMordechai Judovits is a Holocaust survivor and a longtime student of the Talmud. He is the author of Sages of the Talmud. He lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Author(s)Mordechai Judovits
- PublisherUrim Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintUrim Publications
- Weight1010 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.