All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionA howl in the distance. The biggest footprint you've ever seen. A blurry figure in the distance. These are the clues that lead us to believe there is something out there Bigfoot. Already a fan of the wildly successful FINDING BIGFOOT show on Animal Planet? (One of the top-performing shows in the network's history!) Stacked with information for your burning questions, this heavily illustrated work features a compelling narrative with commentary from the stars of the show, photographs and extras from the Animal Planet's archives, and so much more. Skeptics will be given all the information they need to decide for themselves if they believe, and enthusiasts will revel in this essential Bigfoot book.Do you hear that howl? Bigfoot is calling.
- Author BiographyAnimal Planet's FINDING BIGFOOT follows a passionate crew of bigfoot experts who travel from small towns to remote areas of the Pacific Northwest embarking on one single-minded mission--to find the elusive creature. The four researchers: Matt Moneymaker, James Bobo Fay, Cliff Barackman, and Ranae Holland have been all over the U.S. and Canada listening to the legends and sightings. The crew has viewed tons of evidence provided by countless witnesses, all to support the hypothesis that bigfoot is out there, alive.
- Author(s)Animal Planet,Martha Brockenbrough
- PublisherFeiwel & Friends
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAnimal Planet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeiwel & Friends
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width229 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.