All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Bob is based on one boy's journey to find the man behind the legendary lyrics. Having left behind a life of slavery in Africa, Mogli's adventure leads him to the land of lions, pushing the limits of his personal strength and testing the power of the human race. The story opens with imagery of raw Africa-a young boy's living nightmare of a war-torn country where gecide, rape, and murder are commonplace. As a witness to the tragedy that took his family from this earth and his life, the young boy is taken captive and forced into performing the unthinkable duties of the murderers. He complies, but counter to the anger and fear building inside his little body, the boy musters the strength to escape the cult's wrath. After days without sleep, due to the haunting scenes relived in his memory, the boy remains a mere shell. He finds some items left behind- the more fortuitous of the lot being a set of keys marked with an address and a Walkman cassette player. The music player baffles the boy, as he is unsure of the techlogy, but the sound that emerges stays with him. What he initially heard as an odd mix of tunes soon translates into feelings of love, freedom, and power-the comfort he had been missing in his life. The warmth the young boy feels from the music sets him on a mission to find Bob. Joseph Trivig is the CEO of Finding Bob, LLC, and the Musical Circus Media Company. The companies' mission statements include the intent to create educational films and books about special people and locations through out the world.
- Author BiographyJoseph Trivigno is the CEO of Finding Bob, LLC, and the Musical Circus Media Company. The companies mission statements include the intent to create educational films and books about special people and locations through out the world.
- Author(s)Joe Trivigno
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.