All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionCassie, Em and Lydia are best friends in Year 10 at Ashbury High. Ashbury students claim that all the kids at downtown Brookfield High are drug-dealers and psychopaths. Their English teacher, encouraging the Adventure of the Scary and the New and the Joy of the Envelope, starts a Pen-Pal Project. The hilarious letters between the girls and three unkwn Brookfield boys lead to an escalation of the war between the schools, to secret romance, and to Cassie learning to face the dark fears that she hides from her friends. Finding Cassie Crazy is the brilliant sequel to Jaclyn Moriarty's bestselling debut vel, Feeling Sorry for Celia . Told entirely in the form of letters, e-mails, diary entries, reports and tices on the school bulletin board, this fabulously feel-good story is both funny and scary, happy and sad, and full of the confusions of teenage existence. ' Feeling Sorry for Celia proved that this author was t only in touch with the preoccupations of the teenage mind but that she could write with eugh humour and sensitivity to produce a believable and poignant story. Her sequel proves equally persuasive' - The Bookseller .
- Author BiographyJaclyn Moriarty grew up in Sydney, Australia, and studied Law and English on three continents - at Sydney University in Australia, Yale in the US, and Cambridge in England. She spent four years working as a media and entertainment lawyer, but now writes full-time. Jaclyn lives in Sydney with her son. Her first novel for young adults, FEELING SORRY FOR CELIA, was an instant bestseller in Australia, America and the UK. She followed this up with the equally fantastic FINDING CASSIE CRAZY and BECOMING BINDY MACKENZIE, and the brilliantly original THE SPELL BOOK OF LISTEN TAYLOR. In April 2010, she will be returning to many of the much-loved characters from her first three books in her wonderful new novel DREAMING OF AMELIA.
- Author(s)Jaclyn Moriarty
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYoung Picador
- Out-of-print date29/11/2012
- Weight253 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementUnabridged
- Reading AgeFrom 12 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 12 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.