All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Clarity: Design a Business You Love and Simplify Your Marketing, is a revolutionary guide for overwhelmed entrepreneurs starting their service-based businesses and actively searching for an easier, more enjoyable, path to success. Each chapter includes reflection questions designed to guide the reader to find clarity from the inside out. The eight-step Process of ALLOWING Clarity encourages entrepreneurs to find the answers they need to move forward in their businesses. Entrepreneurs are invited to look at their businesses from a fresh perspective and connect with their intuition to uncover what it is they really want their businesses to be. Throughout the process we reveal new ways to simplify their marketing process and create a successful business. As a marketing strategist who struggled to find answers in my own business, I learned that CLARITY is the best path to business success.
- Author BiographyAmanda H. Young, MBA, is known for helping visionary entrepreneurs focus on the steps they need to take to design, create, and grow service-based businesses that will revolutionize their industries. She provides much-needed focus and clarity to business owners who have unique talents to share with the world. By cutting through the clutter and getting to the core of her clients' strengths and capabilities, Amanda aligns the services they provide with the people they are meant to serve and simplifies their message and marketing in a way that attracts clients effortlessly. After studying business administration, marketing, international business, entrepreneurship, and photojournalism at the University of Iowa, Amanda obtained her Master of Business Administration in Nonprofit Management from the University of Wisconsin--Milwaukee. She has a wide breadth of experience working with solo-entrepreneurs and established business owners in a variety of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, architecture, interior design, structural engineering, event planning, life coaching, photography, education, personal styling, payroll, financial planning, vacation travel, and human resources. With a keen eye for helping her clients find the clarity and confidence to move forward in their business, Amanda offers easy and creative solutions for entrepreneurs in need of brand foundation or marketing overhaul, and the next steps to focus their marketing efforts and attract clients. Amanda lives outside of Chicago with her husband and two children. She is a voracious reader and knitter.
- Author(s)Amanda H Young
- PublisherSimplify Your Marketing LLC
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimplify Your Marketing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.