Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Dimes by Maureen McHugh In a world full of chaos, crises, despair, and calamities, it is easy to dismiss life's little miracles, particularly God's presence, in everyone's life. When Maureen McCormick McHugh's paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother passed away, she began to find nickels everywhere-in car seats, in sidewalks, or even her change from the grocery store. She first dismissed the signs, until she realized that whenever she prayed the hardest, it was when she always found the nickels. Pondering over the matter led her to believe that the nickels were signs her angels were listening to her. Later on, the nickels turned to dimes, a symbol of spiritual presence that helped her and her loved ones cope with unfortunate life situations, especially the battle with cancer and eventual death of their brother, Tim. With the dimes appearance every w and then, apart from other symbols, she kws she would never be alone if life's uncertainties once again befall her. She kws in her heart that when death conquers her, God would let her be an angel to the loved ones she would leave behind, just like her grandpa, grandma, and Tim are doing to her w. About the Author Maureen McCormick McHugh lives with her husband and children in Long Island, New York, the city of her birth. One of eight children, she has been raised in the sixties and seventies in a home where a friend could always be found. She enjoys painting, reconditioning old furniture, and gardening. Fondly called Moe, Moeface, Moevilla, and Moeski, she loves long hot summers on the beach and spending time with her family and friends.
- Author(s)Maureen McCormick McHugh
- PublisherDorrance Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDorrance Publishing Co.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.