All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn FINDING FATHER CHRISTMAS, Miranda Carson's search for her father leads her to London where she's welcomed into his family as a stranger to them. She quickly grows to love them but wonders if revealing the truth about her father will threaten the bonds they've built. Certainly, this London Christmas will change the future for both herself and the family forever. In ENGAGING FATHER CHRISTMAS Miranda Carson spends an English Christmas with her boyfriend, Ian, certain she'll find herself in an engagement and soon Carlton Heath will be her forever home. But Miranda's true identity soon threatens all of her relationships. And yet . . . maybe Father Christmas has a redeeming gift in store after all.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn has written 82 books over the past 25 years, with almost 4.5 million copies sold worldwide. She received a Christy Award for her novel Sisterchicks in Gondolas, and speaks at events around the US and Canada as well as in South America, Africa, Europe, and Australia.
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.