All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionHurt, confused, guilt ridden and angry, so begins the story of Francie Roberts. An aspiring teenage model who along with her cousin Barbie Roberts starts out in Wisconsin and head to New York City. The city of fabulous clothes, and unlimited adventure. Unspeakable tragedy and loss in Francie's life plays a part in her t being able to accomplish her dream of becoming a high fashion model. An unexpected plot twist unfolds in this heartfelt book and takes the reader on a whirl-wind of emotions. And Francie finds herself returning to her devious ways of the past filled with lies and betrayal. This fiction account of the author's imagination paints a portrait of memories from her own childhood, familial love and how it has endured through the years. So captivating, it exhibits ways in which terrible pain and family chaos can be redeemed in fragments through love and forgiveness. This book teaches about life, death, grief, faith, holding on, and letting go. It will surely make reader think about the things that are sometimes taken for granted. See our beloved Barbie come to life and bring her family members together on a special holiday in this beautiful story that will clearly warm the hearts of millions of readers around the world.
- Author(s)Anita J. Jamison
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.