All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21st century will go down in history as the century of global urbanization. How does God feel about the city, and how should we respond to what is being considered one of the four major challenges of our time? In this fresh approach to urban missions, Brad Stanley shares his experience and God-given insight into the value of the city and its inhabitants, and the role that the church should play in reaching cities worldwide for Christ.
- Author BiographyBrad Stanley is the director of Youth With A Mission, Chicago. He has served as a full-time missionary for the last 25 years, which has taken him to more than 20 nations. He has worked to develop and train city ministry in Chicago, with a special emphasis on cross-cultural ministry among urban immigrant and subculture neighborhoods. He facilitates hundreds of volunteers each year in urban and international outreach endeavors, and speaks regularly in churches and mission training schools in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)Brad Stanley
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.