All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn Honest, Hopeful Look at Christian Doubt and Disappointment. Doubt often has less to do with the head than the heart. When Christians go through trials--from unmet personal expectations to the death of a loved one--they often feel like God has abandoned them, or maybe he never cared at all. Kluck and Martin walk readers through dark times in their own lives to reveal a God of love who never forsakes his children. Here is grace and hope for any believer struggling to believe.
- Author BiographyTed Kluck is an award-winning author and freelance writer. He has written several books and his work has appeared in such places as ESPN the Magazine and Christianity Today. His first book won a Christianity Today Book of the Year award. Ronnie Martin is a Dove Award-nominated recording artist best known as the sole member of Joy Electric. Ronnie has over twenty album credits and is a worship arts pastor and young adults teacher at Ashland Grace Church in Ohio.
- Author(s)Ronnie Martin,Ted Kluck
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.