Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionFinding God In The Darkness is true story of author Carola Finch. The memoir tells the story of a young girl who endures emotional abuse, physical assaults, bullying, and rejection at home, at school, and at dance class. At first, she feels that she was being punished by others for being stupid and an inferior being. Carola struggles with low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression. The she comes to kw God and finds comfort and healing in His arms.
- Author(s)Carola Finch
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.