All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $45.29
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.75
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $12.88
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.39
About this product
- Description<b>On the Road Marked With Suffering...How Will You Respond?</b> Come rain or shine, hardship or ease, confusion or clarity, worship is always a choice.But what does it look like when worship meets suffering? How can God be good whenit seems the world is collapsing around you?In this inspiring audio book, Matt and Beth Redman draw on their experiences toexplore how to offer praise even in the face of hardship and pain. Focusing onthe psalms, they reveal how difficult or tragic circumstances, and the choices youmake, can propel you toward God or away from him. Learn how to weather thestorms of life with a cry of blessed be your name on your lips.
- Author Biography<b>Matt and Beth Redman</b>received the Dove Award for the Worship Song of the Year for Blessed Be Your Name and have written other worship songs together, including Let My Words Be Few and You Never Let Go. In addition to writing and recording worship music, Matt is the author of<i>The Unquenchable Worshipper</i>and<i>Facedown</i>. Beth is the author of<i>Soul Sister</i>and<i>Beautiful</i>. Matt has been a full-time worship leader since the age of twenty, and this journey has taken him to many countries of the world. Matt, Beth, and their children live in<b>West Sussex, England</b>. Learn more at www.mattredman.com.
- Author(s)Beth Redman,Matt Redman
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Reed Walker
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time108
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.