All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.33Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionKen Gire, author of more than 20 books, offers a Christian perspective on the themes inherent in the popular dystopian series, The Hunger Games, written by Suzanne Collins. This book is about the absence of God and the consequences of his absence in our individual lives and in the collective life of the state. And yet, the image of God still resides in us, offering hope. This book offers us tools we'll need as we prepare to face The Hunger Games to come in all of our lives.
- Author BiographyKen Gire is the author of more than 20 books. A full-time writer and speaker, Ken is the founder of Reflective Living, a nonprofit ministry devoted to helping people learn how to slow down and live more reflective lives so they can experience life more deeply, especially life with God and other people. You can connect with Ken Gire on Facebook.
- Author(s)Mr Ken Gire
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.