All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA tender story of one woman's journey through grief, and learning to live life again. Hannah Ainsley has the perfect life -- an adoring husband, a close relationship with her parents, a wonderful job, and amazing friends. Best of all, it's Christmas -- her favourite day of the whole year! It's a time to share with her family and friends, and enjoy the festivities. But this year will be like other. Tragedy strikes and Hannah's world is shattered. If she's going to cope, she's going to need all the support she can gather and draw on every bit of her strength. Life will never be the same again but it's soon clear she has alternative but to pull together a future from the remaining fragments. As Hannah heads towards the next festive season she will have to make a decision -- should she stay with the people who have supported her or should she leave? Could the answer lie in a delayed gift? Fiona McCallum's most touching vel so far is a rich tapestry of deep emotions that is sure to capture the hearts of many.
- Author(s)Fiona McCallum
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2017
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight445 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.