Finding Hermes' Letter: A Fable for Our Daughters by Annette Moser-Wellman (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.60Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionA fable for our daughters on the power of imagination and purpose to create the future
- Author BiographyAnnette Moser-Wellman is one of the world's leading experts on innovation. Her company, FireMark Inc., works with leaders of Fortune 500 firms to create market breakthroughs. She has taught thousands of business managers how to use her model for creative thinking and apply it to develop new products and services. Ms. Moser-Wellman's clients include The Coca-Cola Company, Starbucks Coffee Company, Disney, Expedia, Microsoft, and many more. Based on her research of creative genius in the arts and sciences, Ms. Moser-Wellman's book The Five Faces of Genius: Creative Thinking Styles to Succeed at Work (Viking/Penguin) demonstrates how business people can learn to invent from the greats of history. She developed a profiling tool to assist managers in understanding their personal creative style and become inventors. In addition to speaking engagements for corporate and public audiences, Ms. Moser-Wellman consults with firms on bringing innovation to organizations. She works with management to optimize creativity and develop new ideas for today's rapidly changing marketplace. She specializes in finding the intersection between future trends and new business invention. Her proprietary process, The Legacy Project, coaches leaders on how to utilize their personal genius to reinvent their firms and their markets. Ms. Moser-Wellman has conducted research on innovation and technology for Northwestern University's Media Management Center. She is a guest lecturer at the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business. She produces papers, webinars, and blogs on the intersection of technology and media. Ms. Moser-Wellman holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a Master of Divinity from Princeton Theological Seminary. Her undergraduate degree was in art and she has had an abiding interest in the lives of creative individuals. She lives with her husband and two daughters in the Seattle area. Ms. Moser-Wellman's passion is to help others find their genius and use it to transform the world.
- Author(s)Annette Moser-Wellman
- Date of Publication11/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.